TERRY CONNERS SUMMER CAMP - POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Hello Parents and Campers, summer is almost here! Hopefully you are considering enrolling your child in our summer camp program. We will stay cool this summer, as well as learn new skills, make new friends and most of all, have FUN!
Here is a check list and some reminders / updates for your child's summer skating experience
- All emergency phone numbers, contacts, registration form and allergy info must be handed in before the start of camp
- Parent/guardian must sign out your child each day; you must notify office or camp director any exceptions.
- Helmets are a must for all beginners and for anyone 8 years old and under.
- We may adjust groupings of skaters according to level and personalities.
- We are a Nut Free Camp; please no nuts or nut products for snacks or lunch.
- No Flip Flops or Sandals allowed. Hair pulled back.
- All items, i.e. lunch box, water bottles, and clothing must be labeled with your child's name.
- Bring your skates; if you do not have skates, we will provide them.
- Skaters are on ice numerous times during the day; please air out clothes and equipment at the end of each day.
- Parent Show starts at approximately 2:30pm on Fridays!! Please attend and bring your family!!
SOME YOUNG CHILDREN ARE NOT READY TO ATTEND CAMP; THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS TO ATTEND, SUCH AS:
- Going to the bathroom when asked.
- Eating snack at snack time.
- Being able to eat lunch in a cafeteria environment with distractions.
- Communicate any needs to the counselors.
WE WANT YOUR CHILD TO HAVE A FUN, SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE THIS SUMMER - PLEASE HELP US AND SUPPORT OUR POLICIES
- Campers must have respect for one another and camp staff and TCR employees
- No cell phones, electronic devices, ipods, ipads, tablets, handheld games, etc.
- No fighting (hitting, kicking, spitting, etc.)
- No hands on one another (friendly or unfriendly)
- No name calling
- NO BULLYING - Bulling will not be tolerated
- No running
- No taking of another's items (clothing, lunches, skates, etc.)
- No picking each other up
- No vending machines
If any of these situations occur, parents will be notified by TCR Camp Staff.